Indian Navy has released the notification to fill up their vacant post of sailors for Artificer Apprentice. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application from 27-11-2017 to 10-12-2017.
For more information regarding Eligibilty criteria, Age limit, Number of vacancies, Selection procedure, Important dates, How to apply etc. Kindly check the details given below:
- Name of Organization: Indian Navy
- Payscale: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,700/-
- No. of Post: NA
- Maritial Status: Unmarried
- Apply mode: online and offline
- Job Location: All India
- Official website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Candidates must have Passed 10+2 with Science Stream (Including Mathematics and Physics) with minimum 60% marks from an recognized University/School.
- Minimum Years: 16 Years
- Maximum Years: 19 Years
Age Relaxations: No Relaxation any Category.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following bases:
- Written Test (Objective)
- Physical Fitness Test: 1.6 km run in 7 minutes, 20 Squat ups, 10 push ups.
- Medical Standards: Minimum Height 157cms.
Application fee: No fee for Any category.
How to apply:
Candidates may apply by the method given below:
Apply online: Click here
Apply offline: Application can be filled by the Comman Service Centres (CSC) across country.Offline method has a application fee of Rs.60/- +GST included.
For Further Detalis Kindly check the Advertisement link:
Advertisement Link: Click here
- Advertisement/Notification Date: 27th November 2017
- Start Date to Apply online: 27th November 2017.
- Last Date to Apply online: 10th December 2017
- Examination date: NA
- Result Declaration: NA
Note: Always apply from a Official website and before apply check all the details.So that the chances of being rejection of Application form reduces.