Indo Tibetan Border Police has recently released the notification to fill up their vacant post of Constable & Head Constable. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application from 02-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
For more information regarding Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Number of vacancies, Selection procedure, Important dates, How to apply etc. Kindly check the details given below:
- Name of Organization: Indo Tibetan Border Police
- Pay scale: Rs.21,700/- to Rs.69,700/-
- No. of Post: 241 Posts
Name of Post
No. of Vacancies Educational Qualification
60 Must Pass 10+2 from a recognized board/ Institution and should have Certificate of ITI in Motor Mechnaic Constable 181
Must Pass 10th from a government recognized baord and have ITI certificate in Respective field
- Apply mode: online
Job Location: All India
Official website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Minimum Years: 18 years
- Maximum Years: 25 years
|Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir(GEN)||
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following bases:
- Written Test (Objective)
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
- Skill Test
- General category Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/-
- OBC Candidates have nothing to Pay.
- For SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/J&K candidates have nothing to Pay.
- Fee must be paid online using Credit or Debit Card(Rupay card/visa/Maestro/Master card), Net-banking, Internet Banking.
How to apply:
Candidates may apply by the method given below:
For Further Details Kindly check the Advertisement link:
Advertisement Link: Click here
- Advertisement/Notification Date: 22th November 2017
- Start Date to Apply online: 02nd January 2018
- Last Date to Apply online: 31st Januaury 2018
- Examination date: NA
- Result Declaration: NA
Note: Always apply from a Official website and before apply check all the details.So that the chances of being rejection of Application form reduces.
For More information follow us on facebook @stairmark