Reserve Bank of India has recently released the notification to fill up their vacant post of Assistant of PWD Candidates. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application from 26-01-2018 to 15-02-2018.
For more information regarding Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Number of vacancies, Selection procedure, Important dates, How to apply etc. Kindly check the details given below:
- Name of Organization: Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
- Pay scale: Rs.20,500/- Approx.
- No. of Post: 27 Posts
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Assistant (PWD Candidates)||27||Must have Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and have ITI Certificate in Fitter Business|
- Apply mode: online
Job Location: All India
Official website: www.rbi.org.in
As per the Government rules.
Kindly Read Official Advertisement for more Details.
|OBC Candidates||03 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|Phsyically Handicaped Candidates/ Ex-Service man||10 Years|
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following bases:
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
Will be notified later
How to apply:
Candidates may apply by the method given below:
- Visit the Official Website reserve bank of India www.rbi.org.in
- Look for the Desire Advertisement.
- Click on That Advertisement
- Read the Eligibility Criteria Carefully
- Click on Apply Online Button given on Right Side of the Page.
- Fill the Application Form . make sure you have all the required documents scanned.
- Pay the Desired Fees.
- Then you successfully get the registered id.
For Further Details Kindly check the Advertisement given below:
- Advertisement/Notification Date: 24th January 2018
- Start Date to Apply online: 26th January 2018
- Last Date to Apply online: 15th February 2018
- Preliminary Examination date: 06th April 2018
- Main Examination Date: 07th May 2018
- Result Declaration: NA
Note: Always apply from a Official website and before apply check all the details. So that the chances of being rejection of Application form reduces.