West Central Railway has released the notification to fill up their vacant post of Fitter,Welder, Electrician & various posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application from 20-11-2017 to 19-12-2017.
For more information regarding Eligibilty criteria, Age limit, Number of vacancies, Selection procedure, Important dates, How to apply etc. Kindly check the details given below:
- Name of Organization: West Central Railway
- No. of Post: 113 Posts
- Job Category: ITI
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Fitter||32||Must have Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and have ITI Certificate in Fitter Business|
|Fitter (Non- ITI)
|08||Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks|
|Welder||55||Must have Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and have ITI Certificate in Gas and Electric|
|Electrician||12||Must have Passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks and have ITI Certificate in Electrician business|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||03||ITI certificate in Computer operator & programming Assistant Trade and passed 10+2|
|Secretarial Assistant||03||ITI certificate in Secretarial Assistant Trade and passed 10+2|
- All the Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates must from a government recognized University/Insituition/Collage.
- Apply mode: online
Job Location: All India
Official website: http://www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/
For ITI Candiadates
- Minimum Years: 15 years
- Maximum Years: 24 years
For Non-ITI Candidates
- Minimum Years: 14 years
- Maximum Years: 21 years
|OBC Candidates||03 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|Phsyically Handicaped Candidates||10 Years|
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following bases:
- Merir list (Written or Oral Test)
- General category Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- +Rs.70/- Portal fee + GST.
- OBC Candidates are required to Pay only portal fee Rs.70/-
- For SC/ST/ candidates are required to pay only portal fee Rs.70/-
- For Physically Handicaped and Woman candidates are required to pay only portal fee Rs.70/-
- Fee must be paid online using Credit or Debit Card(Rupay card/visa/Maestro/Master card), Net-banking,Internet Banking.
How to apply:
Candidates may apply by the method given below:
For Further Detalis Kindly check the Advertisement link:
Advertisement Link: Click here
- Advertisement/Notification Date: 15th November 2017
- Start Date to Apply online: 20th November 2017.
- Last Date to Apply online: 19th December 2017
- Examination date: NA
- Result Declaration: NA
Note: Before applying Always read Official Advertisement carefully.