Delhi Subordinate services selection board has recently released the notification to fill up their vacant post of Teaching & Non-Teaching. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application from 05-01-2018 to 31-01-2018.
For more information regarding Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Number of vacancies, Selection procedure, Important dates, How to apply etc. Kindly check the details given below:
- Name of Organization: Delhi Subordinate Services selection board
- Pay scale: Rs.93,00/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay
- No. of Post: 9232 Posts
Name of Post
|No. of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Special Education Teacher||605||
B.Ed (Special Education)
|320||Must Pass 12th with minimum 45% marks & Diploma in Nursery Education Teacher|
Assistant Teacher (Primary)
|1394||Must Pass 12th with Min. 50% marks & Diploma in Elementary Education|
Physical Education Teacher
Graduate With Bachelor of Physical Education
Master’s degree in Drawing or 5 Year Diploma in Drawing
|Domestic Science Teacher||199||
Bachelor’s Degree In Domestic Science/ Home Science
|1460||Bachelor’s Degree in relevant Trade|
Bachelor’ degree (Honors) in Relevant Trade
|Educational & Vocational Guidance counsellor (Male)||222||
Master’s degree in Psychology
Educational & Vocational Guidance counsellor (Female)
PGT Computer Science (Male)
Bachelor’s degree In Computer Applications
PGT Computer Science (Female)
Note: Not Only this, there is Total 65 types of trade . So Kindly Check the Advertisement for More other Vacant Posts details. All the Degree Must From a Govt. Recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Apply mode: online
Job Location: Delhi
Official website: dsssbonline.nic.in
- Minimum Years: 18 years
- Maximum Years: 36 years
This is a Approx. Age Kindly Check Advertisement.
|Phsyically Handicaped Candidates/ Ex-serviceman||
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following bases:
- Written Test (Tier-1 & Tier-2)
- General category Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- .
- OBC Candidates have nothing to pay.
- For SC/ST/Woman Candidates have nothing to pay.
- For Physically Handicaped and Woman candidates have nothing to pay.
- Fee must be paid online using SBI e-pay Only.
How to apply:
Candidates may apply by the method given below:
Apply online: Click here
For Further Details Kindly check the Advertisement link:
Advertisement Link: Click here
- Advertisement/Notification Date: 22nd December 2017
- Start Date to Apply online: 05th January 2017
- Last Date to Apply online: 31st January 2017
- Examination date: Will Be Notified Later
- Result Declaration: NA