Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification to fill up their vacant post of Post Graduate Trained Teacher. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application from 01-12-2017 to 30-12-2017.
For more information regarding Eligibilty criteria, Age limit, Number of vacancies, Selection procedure, Important dates, How to apply etc. Kindly check the details given below:
- Name of Organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
- Post Name : Teacher
- Pay Scale: Rs.9,300/-Rs.34,800/- + Rs.4,600
- No. of Vacancies : 1540 posts
|Name of Post (Subject Teacher)||No. of
- Apply mode: online
Job Location: Jharkhand
Official website: http://www.jssc.nic.in/
Eligibilty criteria for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commssion:
Educational qualification and Experience:
(I).Qualification Requirement:Post Graduate in that subject in which candidate is applying.The Degree must be From a recognized university/collage/institutions with a minimum 50% marks. 5% relaxtion for Other Categories.
(II).Technical Requirement: B.Ed from a recognized University/Instituion.
- Minimum Years: 21 years
- Maximum Years: 40 years
|OBC Candidates||03 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|Phsyically Handicaped Candidates||05 Years|
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following bases:
- Computer Based Test
- Skill Test
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/ candidates are required to pay Rs.150/-.
- For OBC/Physically Handicaped candidates are required to pay Rs.150/-
- Fee must be paid online using Credit or Debit Card(Rupay card/visa/Maestro/Master card), Net-banking,Internet Banking.
How to apply:
Candidates may apply by the method given below:
Apply online: Click here
For further Detalis Kindly check the Advertisement link:
Advertisement Link: Click here
- Advertisement/Notification Date: 24th November 2017
- Start Date to Apply online: 1st December 2017.
- Last Date to Apply online: 30th December 2017
- Examination date: Early February 2018
- Result Declaration: NA
Note: Always apply from a Official website and before apply check all the details.So that the chances of being rejection of Application form reduces.