Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board has recently released the notification to fill up their vacant post of Sahayak Adhyapak (Assistant Teacher). Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online application from 17-01-2018 to 05-02-2018.
For more information regarding Eligibility criteria, Age limit, Number of vacancies, Selection procedure, Important dates, How to apply etc. Kindly check the details given below:
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board
- Pay scale: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay (Rs.4,800/-)
- No. of Post: 68,500 Posts
Name of Post Name Of District No. of Vacancies Educational Qualification Assistant Teacher Sitapur 2000
Candidates Must Have D.El.Ed or a Four Year Degree B.El.Ed.
Must Pass Teacher Elgibility Test UPTET 2018.
Gorakhpur 1350 Badaun 1750 Kushi Nagar 1600 Balia 1500 Barabanki 1400 Bijnaur 900 Gaunda 1700 Allahabad 900 Lakhimpurkhiri & Brhraich 1700 Hardoi 2000 Gazipur 1300 Agra & Devriya 1200 Jaunpur 2000 Basti 1400 Amethi & Banda 1100 Mainpuri 1150 Chitrakoot 1050 Ambedkar Nagar 1000 Etawah 1000 Faizabad 1000 Lukhnow 1000 Santkabir Nagar 1000 Unnao 1400 Mathura 1300 Devaria 1300 Bareily 1300 Mirzapur 1250 Fatehpur 1250 Maharajganj 1200 Rampur 1200 Siddhartha Nagar 1150 Aligarh 1150 Sonbhadra 1100 Banda 1100 Bulandshahar 1050 Hamirpur 1000 Furukhabaad 1000 Aazamgarh 1000 Ghaziabaad 10 Baghpat 100 Hapur 120 Pratapgarh 900 Kaushambhi 700
- Apply mode: online
Job Location: All India
Official website: http://upbasiceduboard.gov.in/
- Minimum Years: 21 years
- Maximum Years: 40 years
|OBC Candidates||03 years|
|SC/ST Candidates||05 years|
|Phsyically Handicaped Candidates||10 Years|
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on the following bases:
- Written Test (Objective)
- General category Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.600/-
- OBC Candidates are required to Pay only portal fee Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/ candidates are required to pay only portal fee Rs.400/-
- For Physically Handicaped and Woman candidates are required to pay only portal fee Rs.400/-
- Fee must be paid online using Credit or Debit Card(Rupay card/visa/Maestro/Master card), Net-banking, Internet Banking.
How to apply:
Candidates may apply by the method given below:
Apply online: Click here
For Further Details Kindly check the Advertisement link:
- Advertisement/Notification Date: 17th January 2018
- Start Date to Apply online: 17th January 2018
- Last Date to Apply online: 05th February 2018
- Examination date: NA
- Result Declaration: NA